The Crow and Gate Pub will be making every effort to follow WSBC’s protocols and the Province’s Public Health Orders at all times. Our COVID-19 Safety Plan lays out what we are doing to ensure the health and safety of our employees and guests:
- As of March 11th, masks are no longer mandatory for dine-in.
- Until April 8th, Proof of Vaccination is required for all dine-in guests. ID and proof will be requested upon entry.
- Increased sanitizing and disinfecting procedures throughout the kitchen and dining areas, including cleaning logs and checklists.
- Increased hand sanitizer stations for guests, located at each entrance and at the washrooms.
- All tables and menus will be thoroughly sanitized between guests.
- Our menu is also available to be viewed online, with QR codes available for quick look-up.
- Operational change to table service from bar service to help maintain social distancing and eliminating lines and possible crowding.
- All employees will be following strict hygiene protocol.
- Guests displaying symptoms or illness will not be allowed entry.
- Electronic payments, including tap will be encouraged over cash payments.
- All active Public Health Orders (PHOs) will be followed completely.
For more information on Vaccine Requirements and restrictions please visit:
Thank you for your continued support!
Copyright © 2019 Crow and Gate Pub - All Rights Reserved.