The Crow and Gate will continue to follow all Public Health orders and WorkSafeBC protocols.
- As of September 13th, the current PHO mandates that all guests must show proof of vaccination, along with photo ID to enter restaurants or pubs in BC. Our servers will be asking for proof and photo ID upon entry based on the following dates and requirements.
Sep 13 - Oct 23rd - Guests must be partially vaccinated.
Oct 24th - Jan 31st - Guests must be fully vaccinated (two doses)
For more information on this Public Health Order and restrictions please visit:
Many restrictions have been lifted, however for pubs and restaurants the following rules remain:
- Masks are no longer mandatory, however still recommended for all adults who are not fully vaccinated.
- Guests must remain seated while eating and drinking.
- Guests cannot move around between tables.
- While waiting for a table, guests must wait outside or in their cars to avoid congestion and overcrowding in indoor areas or walkways.
For more information on BC’s Restart Plan, please visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restart
Thank you for your continued support!
Copyright © 2019 Crow and Gate Pub - All Rights Reserved.